Welcome to our Claims Guide! As a premier delivery company, even though we don't want things to go wrong, we understand sometimes mistakes and accidents can happen, and because of that, we have created an easy-to-follow guide on how to submit a claim! So whether you are a GoBolt customer or a Merchant, we have made filing a claim as simple and as easy as possible.
When filing a claim keep in mind these key tips:
You will need your tracking number and/or order number (if the claim is regarding an order) to submit a claim online. If the claim is not regarding an order, don't worry about those fields!
Remember to file your claim as early as possible, as delaying may affect the claim process! If you are a Merchant, please be sure to follow your SOP Guidelines regarding claims.
Attach supporting documents
You can file a claim and include supporting documentation, simply drag and drop documents from your desktop to your claim form. For missing/damaged items, attach documentation such as proof of value (invoice or appraisal) and photos of the damage.
Is this Claim related to GoBolt and its services?
Please keep in mind that if your order has item damage that was not related to our services, you will have to reach out to the Merchant directly, and they will be able to assist you.
If you need assistance filling out the form, you can follow these 6 easy steps:
- Choose the issue "Claim Form"
- Type in the Tracking Number, if applicable
- Type in the Order Number, if applicable
- Pick your reason/reasons for the claim from the Dropdown Menu, and if your reason is not listed, just select "Other"
- Use the "Description" Box to let us know all the important details regarding the claim
- Click the "add file" button or drag and drop any pictures or files relevant to your claim, if applicable
You are done! Now you can click the submit button and our team will be reaching back out to you shortly!
Thank you for filling out your claim to the best of your ability, and our team will be in touch soon to resolve your issue.